Wednesday 16 October 2013

BF4!

Okay, so BF4 is coming out soon (I hope) and I am going MAD! I was playing the beta the other day and I was doing pretty well when I came down the elevator from the skyscraper and saw some random engineer fixing his tank. I killed him with my pistol and stole his tank. I shot down a chopper (which took along time) and went across the bridge and destroyed some mini tower. Then while looking at the skyscraper I shot each pillar and the skyscraper came down. That was EPIC! The whole map had a new area. Some of the things you can do are amazing. The flag is on top of the building so if the enemy can't cap it they just take it down. You can also lock down buildings by closing the barrier. If anyone knows when it comes out please tell me. Thanks for reading todays blog. BF4 IS AWESOME!

1 comment: