Monday 7 October 2013

Welcome to my blog

                    Hello. Welcome to my blog!

This Blog is all about gaming. On this blog you will find: Game reviews, Upcoming game news and New screenshots and videos about new and updating games. Below is a review of one of my favourite games Borderlands 2.




Borderlands 2 plonks players down on the planet of Pandora where shooting bad guys and stealing their loot is the order of the day.
Players have four character classes to choose from. There’s Axton, a Commando with a deployable turret, Zero an Assassin who can turn invisible, Maya the Siren, who can use her force field to send enemies to another dimension and Salvador, a Gunzerker, who can dual wield weapons.



 I'm not going to spoil the game to much but believe me, it is one of the best games you will play. There are also 6 dlc map packs and 2 extra level packs.

                                            8/10




Please comment on the blog and tell me what you think. Next blog will be news on upcoming games.

No comments:

Post a Comment