Thursday 10 October 2013

Review + update.

Hello everyone! The news post will be coming soon but I cant find much news so please put some in the comments!




In this post I am going to review a game called Happy Wheels created by FancyForce and Jim Bonacci (I think that's how to spell it). This is a free online flash game where players can make and play levels all about getting to the end of the level. The twist is that players limbs can be ripped off (all of them) and they will die. Here is a trailer video made by me click here




The link to play the game is here (Click play now on the homepage) this is a really funny game and please tell me in the comments of the video what you think about gaming videos. Also since your doing that you could like and subscribe? Play my Happy Wheels levels by user searching IAMCOOLMAN!

6 comments:

  1. your mum doesn't understand what this blog is about

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent video. Have you tried making games with flash or game salad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Joel!! No I haven't tried that! I will try it. What is it?

      Delete
  3. Its software to build games. I think you'd like it. Gamesalad is free... if you've got any ideas for a game then this is the software to use!!

    ReplyDelete